At seavuplaybali.com (“we”, “this website” or “us”), we respect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
What are your data protection rights?
seavuplaybali.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request seavuplaybali.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that seavuplaybali.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request seavuplaybali.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that seavuplaybali.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that seavuplaybali.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to seavuplaybali.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that seavuplaybali.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you as soon as possible. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What information do we collect?
This website may be used by users under the age of 18. If, however, you are under 18, you should not provide any Personal Information to us. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us.